- After Analyses and research, it was thought that the main facts which affect drilling pipe abrasion resistant ring failure were abrasive property of formations, selection of high-abrasive material, and wielding technique.
- Mining coal industry, coal, coal mines, washing filling, coal mine,
- Metal mine ore tailings transport, and wear-resistant elbow,
- Metallurgy furnace of steel, coal, iron pipe; such loss CAO, zinc Bei sand conveying pipeline steel, alloy , the secondary refining etc; the selection of wear-resisting elbow.
Ceramic (Corundum: a-Al2O3) lined abrasion resistant straight pipe and fittings are lined with highly abrasion resistant ceramic by SHS ——-Self-propagating High-temperature Synthetic process.
The composite pipe is composed of three layers: ceramic, intermediate, and steel layers. The ceramic layer is formed by molten alumina at a temperature above 2500 degree. The molten alumina produced from the reaction Fe2O3+2Al=2Fe+Al2O3 spreads on the inside wall of the steel pipe under the influence of a centrifugal force, then solidifies, so the ceramic layer has high density and smooth surface and bonds to the steel pipe. They are widely used to convey highly abrasive material such as fly ash and any other fine powder material in mine, thermo power generating, coal processing plant, metallurgy, construction, etc. The service life is 10 to 20 times longer than normal steel pipe.
The composite pipes have good corrosion-resistant. There is no evidence of corrosion filling the composite pipes with bitter for one year (left), but the common steel pipe under the same condition is corroded seriously (right).
SHS (Self-propagating High-temperature Synthetic process) ceramic lined steel pipe and elbow create a new generation of abrasion and corrosion resistant engineering pipeline.The composite steel pipe is composed of three layers: ceramic, intermediate, and steel layers. The ceramic layer is formed by molten alumina at a temperature above 2500 degree.
Abrasion resistant pipe specification, Standard and identification
Because the outer surface behaves like mild steel, the product can be cut and welded with proper procedure in the field, configured into a variety of fittings, and can accept the standard end options of flanges, weld rings and couplings.
One-hundred-twenty-nine-million tons of coal ash—a byproduct of the coal burning process—is produced every year. Most power plants transport the coal ash in liquid form to large surface impoundments or in solid form at landfills near the facility through long lengths of steel piping, which can range in length from several thousand feet to miles.
- Abrasion resistant pipe in Dense Medium System
- Al2O3 Alumina Ceramic Tube
- Wear-resistant ceramic rings
- Self-propagating High-temperature Synthetic process
- What Steel pipe is suitable for pulverized coal conveying?
- What is the material of the rare earth wear-resistant alloy pipe
- Classification and designation of wear-resistant pipes for power industry
- Advantages & limitations for using ceramic lining in pipes
- Basic analysis of performance of wear-resisting elbow
- Anti-abrasion effect of 8 kinds of chemical compositions in wear-resistant materials
Wear-resisting comparative table of ceramic lined pipe
|Sand injection test||30% Transfer test of sludge with SiO2|