Alumina Ceramic Lining have very uniform coating of specially formulated ceramic material that is affixed to the inner of the pipe and gives a very smooth surface.
Ceramics with very low friction factor at low impingement angles decreases the abrasion of materials maximally.
Its low density makes it easy to carry and install. Furthermore, its diamond-like hardness, fine grain structure and superior mechanical strength are the unique features that make it a wide range of demanding applications, such as coal preparation, power generation, iron and steel making, cement, asphalt, dredging, mining and mineral processing, oil and gas drilling.
The Ceramic Tiles could protect Industrial Components against abrasion, impact wear and high temperature of above 1000C. Standard Flat Tiles of Square & Rectangular Shape having thickness of 6 to 50 mm, with or without central hole are available.
Materials: seamless mild steel pipe plus 95% alumina ceramics for liner
Designed pressure: >= 0.35Mpa
Normal operation velocity: 20-35m/s
Normal operation temperature: -50-350
Running medium: mixture of air and powder
Size of the pipe: the inner diameter is between 1 to 120 and even lager
Main properties of Ceramic patch composite pipe:
- Ceramic Patch Composite Tube wear good: wear-resistant ceramic pipe lining ceramic layer for wear-resistant engineering ceramics, its hardness (HRA) ≥84, its wear resistance is high chromium wear-resistant cast iron alloy pipe fittings more than 10 times times. The use of 5mm thick ceramic layer, its actual wear-resistant life will be equivalent to 50mm thick wear-resistant cast steel.
- Ceramic patch Composite pipe corrosion resistance: the use of different wear-resistant ceramic materials, for different corrosive medium has excellent anti-corrosion properties, acid, alkali, salt and other strong corrosive medium and brine corrosion characteristics.
- Ceramic patch composite Tube high temperature performance: wear-resistant ceramic itself with 1200 degrees Celsius above the high-temperature capacity, through reasonable design and use of different composite methods, wear-resistant ceramic pipe fittings can be in-50 ℃ to 800 ℃ humidity range of long-term operation, especially for high-temperature burners and other equipment lining.
- Ceramic patch composite tube to reduce project cost: wear-resistant ceramic pipe is mainly used for conveying particles of liquid-solid two-phase flow and corrosive media, for the replacement of expensive stainless steel tubes, high chromium cast steel pipe, carbide wear-resistant pipe, can directly reduce the project cost, while prolonging the service life. Products cost-effective, can save maintenance, replacement material costs and time.
Ceramic Patch Composite pipe application range:
- Power Plant Boiler pulverizing system piping, including, pipeline, powder separator pipe, coal drop pipe, combustion system of the first wind pipe, two times wind pipe, three pipe and burner pipe, ash discharge system slag removal pipe, back powder pipeline, dry ash conveying pipeline;
- Steel plant raw material conveying pipeline, receiving pipeline, dust pipe, ash pipe, ash pipe, mixing pipe, grinding outlet pipe, coal pipe, pulverized coal pipe, separator pipe, burner circumference pipe and so on wear elbow;
- Cement Plant selection Machine export pipeline, the selection of machine inlet pipe, dust collection pipeline, vertical mill wind pipe, circulation duct, coal mill high temperature fan wind pipe, blanking pipe and other wear elbow;
- Oil, chemical, mining, coal, washery, smelting, papermaking, aluminum, building materials, powder engineering, grain machinery and other processing, conveying materials of various pipe fittings.