The most cost effective wear resistant for Alumina Ceramic Tiles Lined Wear Resistant Y Shape Steel Pipe.
We use paste, welding or dovetail to fix wear-resistant ceramic on the inner wall of the Alumina Ceramic Tiles Lined Wear Resistant Y Shape Steel Pipe, forming a strong anti abrasion layer. With superior wear resistance it has been widely used in industrial enterprises pneumatic conveying, hydraulic transmission system, especially the erosion site of the elbow, tee, and distributor. It is one of the best channels with its cost effective.
- Paste: below 300℃
- Welding: below 600℃
- Dovetail: below 800℃
Solid particles such as coal powder, ash, slag and slurry, such as coal slurry, slag, and liquid aluminum.
Widely used in metallurgy, mining, electricity, coal, petrochemical and other industries, gas solid, liquid solid conveyor system, especially for serious damage occurs on the elbow, three links.
Excellent wear resistance
Adopting alumina ceramics as liner, the lifetime of the pipe is above 10 times than normal hardened steel.
Alumina ceramic has advantages of seawater erosion, acid and alkali resistance, also scaling protection.
Inner surface smooth and without erosion, the inner smoothness of pipes is superior to any other metal pipes.
The SHP-P compound pipe can be long time running under a temperature range of -50–800℃.
The weight of SHP-P compound pipe is just arriving at half of casting stone pipe and approximately 50% of alloy pipe. With advantages of wear and corrosion resistance, the lifetime of SHP pipe is outstandingly longer than other wear resistant pipes hereby the cost of assembly and running is largely reduced.
Due to its light weight and good weld ability, it can be assembled easily with welding or flange connection and remarkably reduce the fixing cost.
The best wear protection material at high temperature
SHH high temperature ceramic has unique superiority of strong antioxidant activity, good wear resistance, high hardness, good thermal stability, high temperature strength, low coefficient of thermal expansion, thermal conductivity and thermal shock resistance and chemical corrosion resistance at high temperatures.
We unique technology to make ceramic has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and high thermal conductivity, so that the products in the heating and cooling process by the thermal stress is smaller, which is the reason that SHH high temperature ceramic has particularly thermal shock resistance.
- It can be used as a bearing ball, roller, ball seat, tooling, new ceramic cutting tools, piston pump, sealing material in the machinery industry;
- It can be used to produce three times air valve plate and preheated inner tube in the cement industry;
- It can be used as wear and corrosion resistant components, such as ball valve, pump body, combustion carburetor and filter in the chemical industry.
- It can be made for metal material processing of mould and die making, such as extubation, mandrel, extrusion, dial wire mould, roll, conveying roller, heating body fixture, thermal couple casing pipe, metal heat processing support, crucible, liquid aluminum tube, aluminum coated line r in metallurgical industry.
- It can be used for armored vehicles, aircraft belly, bullet proof clothing, rocket exhaust nozzle and other high temperature work in aerospace industry;