Elbow 90 lining with high Cr alloy wear exterior wall uses the ordinary seamless steel tube, through the centrifugal forming process forms the high chromium cast steel lining compound.
The outer wall of the elbow is heated and the inner layer is made of high chromium cast steel, which has the wear-resisting property of high alloy cast steel, and can withstand pressure and has higher mechanical properties.
It can be installed by flange, quick connector and direct welding. Because of the high impact resistance of the composite pipe, it is convenient to cut, unload, weld, install and overhaul in the pipeline system when local pipe plugging occurs.
- Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel or Chrome-Moly, CrMo is an alloy steel intended for high temperature and high pressure services.
- Chrome-Moly is used in the power generation industry and the petro-chemical industry because of its tensile strength, corrosion resistance and high-temperature strength.
- Chrome-Moly has a better strength to Weight ratio than steel, which enables designers to use thinner wall pipe or smaller diameter tubing to reduce overall weight.
- Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel has strong resistance to rupturing at high temperatures and high pressures.
- Chrome-Moly is also resistant to cracking from hydrogen attack and hot sulfide corrosion cracking.
- Chrome-Moly grades P-11, P-22, P-91 and P-92 are used in the power industry.
- Chrome-Moly grades P-5 and P-9 are used in petro-chemical refinery processes.
- Chrome-Moly Forged Fittings & Flanges are available in grades F-5, F-9, F-11, F-22, F-91, F92.
- Chrome-Moly Alloy Butt Weld Fittings are available in grades WP-5, WP-9, WP-11, WP-22, SP-91, WP-92.
- F11 and F22 meet NACE-MRO 175.
- Grade: ZG40CrNiMoMnSiRe
- Hardness: HRC ≥ 40
- Impact toughness: ≥ 14J/cm2
- Tensile strength: ≥ 700MPa