The parts department at Concrete Pump Elbow Wear Resistant Bend has satisfied customers that own ALL brands. Let us quote any concrete pump parts you are looking for.
For the convenience of customers, are to provide a more specific process is as follows:
- Removing rust and decontamination process of outer-layer steel pipe;
- Must be in strict accordance with the prescribed ratio, the binder a\b accurate measurement, with how many, must be stirred evenly, full stir-mixing must not be less than 4 times, such as adding a mixture of the embedded feed should be mixed with the binder and then add the mixture to stir up not less than 3 times;
- The binder is applied evenly on the inner wall of the steel tube to ensure the thickness is not less than 0.5mm thickness. Then apply the binder on the outer surface of the ceramic ring to ensure the thickness between the 0.5mm-1mm. Also in the ceramic ring side (with the ceramic ring contact with the corresponding surface) Daub 0.5mm Adhesive, to ensure that after the installation of the ring and the seal between the ring;
- After the installation of the ceramic ring in place, it is necessary to repair the gap between the assembled ceramic rings and mend the joints to ensure the sealing between the ring and the ring;
- According to the NPT standard, we process the two pipe ends of male and female thread processing. The end of the pipe processing, and processing 1×45° groove, to prevent on-site installation in the process of cutting the hands of construction workers, do a good job of safety protection measures, thread processing, need to brush oil to protect the thread;
- After installing the ceramic ring, check the internal surface of the ceramic ring of the formation, finishing in place, cannot move the position of the pipe, because the binder is not dry, vibration is easily caused by the displacement of ceramic rings, affect the use of the effect of cold weather in winter, binder drying time is longer, need to ensure more than 48 hours.
Relevant technical introduction of wear-resistant ceramic ring
The wear resistant ceramic ring is a special kind of ceramic with Al2O3 as the main raw material and the rare metal oxide as the flux, which is melted by high temperature at 1700 oC.