The ceramic chip composite pipe utilizes the principle of ceramic-metal composite production technology, and special corundum ceramics made of AL2O3 as raw material and rare metal oxide as solvent through high temperature sintering at 1730°C are bonded, welded, inlaid, and riveted.
Ceramic patch composite tube main performance:
- Ceramic SMD composite pipe has good wear resistance: the inner ceramic layer of wear-resistant ceramic pipe is wear-resistant engineering ceramics, its hardness (HRA) ≥ 84, and its wear resistance is more than 10 times that of high chromium wear-resistant cast iron alloy pipe fittings. . With a 5mm thick ceramic layer, its actual wear life will be equivalent to 50mm thick wear-resistant cast steel.
- Ceramic SMD composite pipe corrosion resistance: use different wear-resistant ceramic materials, excellent corrosion resistance for different corrosion media, acid, alkali, salt and other strong corrosion media and brine corrosion characteristics.
- The ceramic patch composite pipe has good high temperature resistance: the wear-resistant ceramic itself has the high temperature capability of more than 1200 degrees Celsius. Through reasonable design and adoption of different composite methods, the wear-resistant ceramic pipe fittings can operate in the -50°C to 800°C humidity range for a long period of time. It is especially suitable for lining of equipment such as high-temperature burners.
- Ceramic SMD composite pipe reduces project cost: Wear-resistant ceramic pipe fittings are mainly used for liquid-solid two-phase flow materials with belt particles and corrosive media. They are used to replace expensive stainless steel pipes, high-chromium cast steel pipes, and hard alloys. Grinding tubes can directly reduce the project cost while extending the service life. Product cost-effective, can save the cost of repair and replacement materials and time.
Ceramic tile lined pipes applications:
- Power plant boiler pulverizing system pipelines, including, powder conveying pipelines, fine powder separator pipelines, coal falling pipes, primary air ducts, secondary air ducts, tertiary pipelines and burner pipes of the combustion system, ash removal from ash and slag discharge systems Pipeline, back powder pipeline, dry ash pipeline;
- Iron and steel plant raw material transportation pipelines, material receiving pipelines, dust removal pipelines, ash discharge pipelines, ash-falling pipelines, batching pipelines, grinding outlet pipelines, coal-fired pipelines, pulverized coal pipelines, separator pipelines, burner round tubes, and other abrasion elbows;
- Cement factory selection machine export pipelines, machine selection machine inlet pipe, dust collection pipe, vertical mill air outlet pipe, circulating air pipe, coal grinding high temperature fan duct, cutting pipe and other wear bent pipe;
- Petroleum, chemical, mining, coal, coal washing plants, smelting, papermaking, aluminum, building materials, powder engineering, food machinery, processing and transportation of various types of materials.