ASTM A333 Grade 1 is the part of standard covers wall seamless and welded carbon and alloy steel pipe intended for use at low temperatures. ASTM A333 Grade 1 alloy pipe shall be made by the seamless or welding process with the addition of no filler metal in the welding operation.
Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe size for Low-Temperature Service:
- Outer Dimensions: 19.05mm – 114.3mm
- Wall Thickness: 2.0mm – 14 mm
- Length: max 16000mm
Application: Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature Service.
Steel grade: ASTM A333 Grade 1
Packing: Bare packing/bundle packing/crate packing/wooden protection at the both sides of tubes and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
Inspection and Test: Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test(Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening, Bending, Hardness, Impact Test), Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
Surface treatment: Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting.
Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
ASTM A333 Grade 1 Chemical Compositions(%)
Mechanical properties for ASTM A333 Grade 1 Alloy Steel
Strike Temperature Condition for ASTM A333 Grade 1
|The lowest temperature for strike test|
Other ASTM Standards
- A262 Practices for Detecting Susceptibility to Intergranular Attack in Austenitic Stainless Steels
- A941 Terminology Relating to Steel, Stainless Steel, Related Alloys, and Ferroalloys
- A1016/A1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stainless Steel Tubes
- E112 Test Methods for Determining Average Grain Size