ASTM A815 specification covers two general classes, WP and CR, of wrought ferritic, ferritic/austenitic, and martensitic stainless steel fittings of seamless and welded construction.
Class WP fittings are subdivided into four subclasses: Classes WP-S, WP-W, WP-WX, and WP-WU.
The material for fittings shall consist of forgings, bars, plates, or seamless or welded tubular products. The steel shall be melted by electric furnace, vacuum furnace, or electric furnace followed by vacuum or electroslag-consumable remelting. Forging or shaping operations shall be performed by hammering, pressing, piercing, extruding, upsetting, rolling, bending, fusion welding, machining or by combination of two or more of these operations. The materials shall undergo heat treatment and shall follow the required cooling process and tempering temperature. Chemical and product analyses shall be performed and shall conform to the required chemical composition in carbon, manganese, phosphorus, silicon, sulfur, nickel, chromium, molybdenum, copper, nitrogen, and titanium. The mechanical properties of the fitting material shall conform to the required values in yield strength, tensile strength, elongation, and hardness.
|Steel No.||Type||Chemical composition|
Grades : ASTM A815 UNS S31803, ASTM A815 UNS S32205, ASTM A815 UNS S32750, ASTM A815 UNS S32760, Duplex 2205 Pipe Fittings, Super Duplex 2507 Pipe Fittings, Super Duplex 4501 Pipe Fittings.
ASTM A815 Seamless / Welded Butt weld Pipe Fittings Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
ASTM A815 / A815M Super Duplex Steel Pipe Fittings Test Certificates
We at GIC provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc
ASTM, ASME and API ASTM A815 Buttweld Fittings Value Added Services
We at Ganpat Industrial Corporation ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and MacroTest
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)