Pipe cap is usually used for protecting the end of pipe and other fittings,so the shape is disigned according to the shape of pipe line. We also use caps to cut off the transition and the connection treat can be butt weld,socket weld and thread conection according to use requirements.
Large size caps manufactured using superior grade raw materials. Large size caps are used for connecting pipes of different diameters and find wide applications in various chemicals, construction industries, paper, cement & ship builders.
Key Specifications/Special Features of pipe cap, cap fittings
- ASTM A234/ASME SA234M Standard Specification
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- ASTM A420 WPL6 Elbow and inspection
- Socket pipe cap
- Welding Bevel acc.to ASME / ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28
Based on different materials, pipe caps include carbon steel cap, stainless steel cap, and alloy steel cap etc.
Depending on their construction, pipe caps contain threaded cap, tapered cap and anti-roll cap etc.
- Material:carbon steel, stainless steel, brass A234, A105, A403
- Standard: ANSI B16.9 / 16.28, ASTM A53/A106, API 5L,, ASTM/ASME SA234 WP11, WP12, WP22, WP9
- Size range: 1/2 to 56 inches (DN15 to DN1400)
- Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
- Socket pipe cap
- Types: Lare size caps, stainless pipe caps, carbon steel caps, DIN 2617 pipe caps, DIN 28011 pipe caps
Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized.
Special design available All the production process are made according to ISO9001:2000 strictly.
Pipe cap,Seamless cap,Steel cap,Carbon Steel Seamless cap,pipe cap,cap end
Pipe caps can be in various shapes. Some of the common shapes are hemispherical, oval, square, rectangular, U shape and I shape.
Pipe cap: 1/2″-60″
Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70