An elbow is a pipe fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tubing to allow a change of direction, usually a 90° or 45° angle, though 22.5° elbows are also made.
Our Long radius pipe elbows are widely used in many industries, such as power generation, petroleum, natural gas, chemicals, shipbuilding, heating, papermaking, metallurgy and so on.
Big diameter elbows are curved connecting pieces that join straight lengths of pipe, commonly at a 90° or 45° angle, allowing obstructions to be avoided in plumbing, ventilation, welding, and automotive applications.
Larg diameter elbow is curved connecting pieces that join straight lengths of pipe, commonly at a 90° or 45° angle, allowing obstructions to be avoided in plumbing, ventilation, welding, and automotive applications.
Abrasion resistant pipe elbows
Related informations of Abrasion resistant pipe
Ceramic (Corundum: a-Al2O3) lined abrasion resistant straight pipe and fittings are lined with highly abrasion resistant ceramic by SHS ——-Self-propagating High-temperature Synthetic process. The composite pipes have good corrosion-resistant.
- Use of Ceramic-Lined Steel Composite Pipe
- Self-propagating High-temperature Synthetic process
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Composite Elbows 22.5 degree
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Composite Elbows 45 degree
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Composite Elbows 90 degree
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Steel Composite Pipe (CLSP)
The ends of pipe elbows may be machined for butt welding , threaded , or socketed , so the elbows are consist of butt weld,thread elbow, socket elbow and other series.
- ASME B16.28, Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns
- ASTM A234/ASME SA234M Standard Specification
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- How to distinguish between pipe elbow and pipe bend?
- ASTM A420 WPL6 Elbow and inspection
- Welding Bevel acc.to ASME / ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28