Stainless Pipe elbows are curved connecting pieces that join straight lengths of pipe, commonly at a 90° or 45° angle, allowing obstructions to be avoided in plumbing, ventilation, welding, and automotive applications.
We have adopted advanced production equipment to make our short radius elbows(1D D711.2-D1219.2), which can not only improve product quality, but also save raw materials.
|45 degree||90 degree||180 degree|
Seamless elbow: 1/2″-24″DN15-DN600
Welding elbow: 6″-72″ DN150-DN1800
Wall Thickness :
sch10, sch20, sch30, std, sch40, sch60, xs, sch80, sch100, sch120, sch140, sch160, xxs, sch5s, sch20s, sch40s, sch80s
Max wall thickness: 200mm
acid clean, line polish, mirror polish, sandblast.
GB/T12459-2005 GB/T13401-2005 GB/T10752-2005 SH/T3408-1996 SH/T3409-1996
SY/T0609-2006 SY/T0518-2002 SY/T0510-1998
DL/T695-1999 GD2000 GD87-1101
ASME B16.9-2007 ASME B16.25-2007
MSS SP 75-2008 MSS SP 43-2008
EN10253-1-1999 EN10253-2-2007 EN10253-3-2008 EN10253-4-2008
BS1640-1-1962 BS1640-2-1962 BS1640-3-1968 BS1640-4-1968 BS1965-1-1963
AFNOR NF A 49-289-1990 AFNOR NF A 49-170-1-1999 AFNOR NF A 49-170-2-2009 AFNOR NF A 49-170-3-2009 AFNOR NF A 49-170-4-2009 ISO3419-1981 ISO5251-1981
JIS B2311-2009 JIS B2312-2009 JIS B2313-2009
Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more
Our pipe elbows are widely used in many industries, such as power generation, petroleum, natural gas, chemicals, shipbuilding, heating, papermaking, metallurgy and so on.
Abrasion resistant pipe elbows
Related informations of Abrasion resistant pipe
Ceramic (Corundum: a-Al2O3) lined abrasion resistant straight pipe and fittings are lined with highly abrasion resistant ceramic by SHS ——-Self-propagating High-temperature Synthetic process. The composite pipes have good corrosion-resistant.
- Use of Ceramic-Lined Steel Composite Pipe
- Self-propagating High-temperature Synthetic process
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Composite Elbows 22.5 degree
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Composite Elbows 45 degree
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Composite Elbows 90 degree
- Size of Ceramic-Lined Steel Composite Pipe (CLSP)
- ASME B16.28, Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns
- ASTM A234/ASME SA234M Standard Specification
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- How to distinguish between pipe elbow and pipe bend?
- ASTM A420 WPL6 Elbow and inspection
- Welding Bevel acc.to ASME / ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28