A tee is also called triplet,three way and “T” pieces and it can be used to either combine or split a fluid flow.
Most common are tees with the same inlet and outlet sizes, but ‘reducing’ tees are available as well. it means the one or two ends are differ in dimension.due to thisdimension differ,the makes the tee fittings with the capacity to control the volume when requried.
Barred tees are pipe fittings with two outlets, one at 90 ° to the connection to the main line that has tiny holes. Barred tees can either be extruded or fabricated and are used to connect two pieces of pipe or fittings. Barred tees are used in pipelines that are pigged.
Socket-weld or threaded (npt or pt type. )
Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
Size: from 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm)
Material: ASTM A105, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, A182 F11/F22/F91
Connection ends: butt welded, threaded
Saddle previously DIN2618 is to replace the existing tee fitting, the use of flexibility, praised by domestic and foreign markets.
|Nominal size||1/2”-48” (DN15-DN1200)||1/2”-20” (DN15-DN500)|
|Bend radius||SCH5S-SCH160 ,XXS||SCH5-SCH160|
|Type||Tee/reducing tee||Tee/reducing tee|
Abrasion resistant ceramic lined pipe from a single spool piece to complete piping systems.
We specialize in ceramic restriction bend and flow conditioning assemblies to tame the most demanding flow applications.
Key Specifications/Special Features of Tee, Pipe Tee
- Difference between carbon steel pipe fittings and stainless steel pipe fittings
- WHAT IS THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF ASTM A234 WPB PIPE FITTINGS?
- carbon steel pipe fittings production process
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- ASTM standard for Welded fittings
- Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS)
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Most common are tees with the same inlet and outlet sizes, but ‘reducing’ tees are available as well.