Barred tees are pipe fittings with two outlets, one at 90 ° to the connection to the main line that has tiny holes.
We are manufacturer of Barred Tee and supply high quality Barred Tee in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.
Barred tees can either be extruded or fabricated and are used to connect two pieces of pipe or fittings. Barred tees are used in pipelines that are pigged.
ASTM A 234 WPB.
WPHY -42, 46, 52, 56, 60, 70
Specification: ANSI B 16. 9, MSS SP-75
Size: 8″- 48″.
Wall Thickness: Sch 40- Sch 160
Applications: oils, chemical industries, water conservancy, electric powers, boilers, machinery, metallurgy, sanitary constructions and more
Abrasion resistant ceramic lined pipe from a single spool piece to complete piping systems.
We specialize in ceramic restriction bend and flow conditioning assemblies to tame the most demanding flow applications.
Key Specifications/Special Features of Tee, Pipe Tee
- Difference between carbon steel pipe fittings and stainless steel pipe fittings
- WHAT IS THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF ASTM A234 WPB PIPE FITTINGS?
- carbon steel pipe fittings production process
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- ASTM standard for Welded fittings
- Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS)
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Most common are tees with the same inlet and outlet sizes, but ‘reducing’ tees are available as well.