We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.
Size range: 1/2 to 72 inches
Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Types: T, Pipe Tee, LT, Lateral tee , RT, Reducing tee
Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
Standard: ANSI B16.9 / 16.28, ASTM A53/A106, API 5L, ASME B36.10M—1996, DIN2605 / 2615 / 2616, JIS P2311/2312
Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more
Applications of pipe tees:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include: Chemical processing, Petroleum, Pulp/paper, Refining, Textile, Waste treatment, Marine, Utilities/power generation, Industrial equipment, Automotive, Gas compression and distribution industries
Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Abrasion resistant ceramic lined pipe from a single spool piece to complete piping systems.
We specialize in ceramic restriction bend and flow conditioning assemblies to tame the most demanding flow applications.
Key Specifications/Special Features of Tee, Pipe Tee
- Difference between carbon steel pipe fittings and stainless steel pipe fittings
- WHAT IS THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF ASTM A234 WPB PIPE FITTINGS?
- carbon steel pipe fittings production process
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- ASTM standard for Welded fittings
- Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS)
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Most common are tees with the same inlet and outlet sizes, but ‘reducing’ tees are available as well.