We are manufacturer of Forged Tee Fittings and supply high quality Forged Tee Fittings in both large and small quantities worldwide and offer you the best prices in the market. Forged tee Socket Welding Tees (Forged High Pressure Pipe Fittings)
Socket-weld or threaded (npt or pt type. )
Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
Size: from 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm)
Material: ASTM A105, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, A182 F11/F22/F91
Connection ends: butt welded, threaded
1. Threaded wog: 2000, 3000 and 6000 lbs (140kgs/cm2-210kgs/cm2-410kgs/cm2)( sch 40 – sch 80 – sch 160 ).
2. Socket-welding wog: 3000, 6000, 9000 lbs. ( sch 80 – sch 160 – xxs ).
1. Dim. Spec: Asme b 16.11-1996 (rivision of ansi b16.11-1991), mss-sp-79\ 83\ 95\97 and gb/t 7306, 12716, 14383, 14626, spec.
2. Material spec: Astm a105, astm a182(f304, f304l, f316, f316l, f304h, f316h, f317l, f321, f11, f22, f91), gb/t 699 20mn.
3. Size of raw material: Dia. 19-85mm round bar.
Galvanized or black. (carbon), pickled(stainless).
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.
Forged Fittings and Pipe Materials
|Carbon Steel||SA234WPB,WPC, SA1068B/C, SA105, SA333, GR. 3&6, Sa350LF2, LF3, LF6|
|Chrome Moly||SA182, F1, F5, F5a, F9, F9l, F11, F12, F22|
|Stainless Steel||304/L/H, 316/L/H, 310, 317L, 321/H, 347/H, 410, 416, 420, 17-4, 440, Alloy 20, E52100|
|Nickel Alloys||200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 625, 800H/HT, 825, X-750, C276, Hastelloy B & C22|
Abrasion resistant ceramic lined pipe from a single spool piece to complete piping systems.
We specialize in ceramic restriction bend and flow conditioning assemblies to tame the most demanding flow applications.
Key Specifications/Special Features of Tee, Pipe Tee
- Difference between carbon steel pipe fittings and stainless steel pipe fittings
- WHAT IS THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF ASTM A234 WPB PIPE FITTINGS?
- carbon steel pipe fittings production process
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- ASTM standard for Welded fittings
- Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS)
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Most common are tees with the same inlet and outlet sizes, but ‘reducing’ tees are available as well.