We are manufacturer of Stainless steel Tees and supply high quality Stainless steel Tees in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.
Product Types: Tee – Equal & Reducing
Standard: Standard: GB /ASTM / ASME / DIN / JIS.
Size: 1/2″-36″ Seamless; 1/2″-100″ Welded
Stainless steel (TP304, TP304H, TP304LN, TP304L, TP310 / S, TP316L, TP316H, TP316 / 316L, TP317L, TP321 / 321H).
Wall Thickness: Wall thickness: Sch 10 to Sch 160, XS, XXS, STD.
Delivery Time: According to customer’s requirement
Packaging: Plywood case, wooden cases or wooden pallet or as per customers’ requirement We can offer all kinds of the pipe fittings and can manufacture them according to any drawings. Online Add to Basket
Key Specifications/Special Features of Tee, Pipe Tee
Pipe Tee, LT, Lateral tee , RT, Reducing tee, Tee fittings accord to ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches.
- Difference between carbon steel pipe fittings and stainless steel pipe fittings
- WHAT IS THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF ASTM A234 WPB PIPE FITTINGS?
- carbon steel pipe fittings production process
- ASME B16.9 Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- ASTM standard for Welded fittings
- Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS)
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Most common are tees with the same inlet and outlet sizes, but ‘reducing’ tees are available as well.