The lap joint flange is practically identical to a slip-on flange except it has a radius at the intersection of the bore and flange face. This radius is necessary to have the flange accommodate a lap joint stub end. Normally, a lap joint flange and a lap joint stub end are mated together is an assembly system.
Standards, Dimensions & Weight
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 150 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 300 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 600 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 900 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 1500 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 2500 LJ
Standards: ANSI, MSS, API, AWWA, DIN, JIS, BS and GB.
Process: free forging, plate cutting.
Sizes range: 1/2″ to 64″ (and much larger size according to customers’ demands).
Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel.
Printing: Carbon steel and alloy steel with yellow print, black print, oil or zinc.
Packing: in wooden cases, wooden pallets or as per customers’ special requirement, Standard Export Package.
* We can also manufacture special application flanges and forgings that customers require.
Lap joint flange draws :
Size: 1/2” to 60”, DN 12mm to DN 1500mm view…
Pressure class: Class 150 to Class 2,500, PN 2.5 to PN 250
Facing: RF / RTJ
Cabon steel: A105, A350 LF2
Stainless steel: A182 F304/F304L/F316/F316L/F321
Alloy steel: F11, F12
Packing: plywood case and plywood pallet