High temperature abrasion resistant ceramic lined pipe and elbow are used for connecting pipes of different diameters and find wide applications in various chemicals, construction industries, paper, cement & ship builders.
Ceramic lined pipe and elbow for Pneumatic Conveying
Tubes and bends in pneumatic conveying lines are suffering more or less abrasion. SunnySteel’s ceramic lined pipes resists abrasion and avoids product attrition.It reduces considerabley degradation of conveyed material and avoids formation of angel hair through its patented deflection chamber.The compact design reduces cost of pipe support and installation. It is automatically self-purging with little pressure drop.
Ceramic lined pipe and elbow could be also applied in the parts of concrete pump owing to their advantages especially the low weight which helps to avoid the jam during the transport of concrete.
Features of Alumina Ceramic:
Alumina is a cost effective and widely used material in the family of engineered ceramics. Alumina ceramics have been developed and optimized for maximum wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
A high density, diamond like hardness,fine grain structure and superior mechanical strength are the unique properties that make it the material of choice for a wide range of demanding applications.Ceramic has uses similar to Cast Basalt but it has greater resistance to wear in high velocity applications and impact resistance in extreme dynamic systems .
Due to the above properties of Ceramic lined pipe and elbow have the following supercities.
- Low friction factor of Ceramic at low impingement angles decreases the abrasion of materials maximally.
- Ceramic-lined composite steel pipe can take place of expensive stainless steel, nickel, cast stone or alloy pipes.
- And extended service life can also reduce maintenance cost.
- Preventing operation cease caused by frequent replacement of pipes and elbows.
- Excellent thermal resistance and abrasion resistance by ceramic material processing.
- Distinguished adhesive strength by high-temperature bonding agent.
- 10~20 times longer life span than products processed with SS, etc.
- No substance intermixed by abrasion during transportation.
- Low density makes the wear resistant pipe elbow easy to carry and install.
- Concrete case
Application of metallurgy, electric power industry
The electric power industry, metallurgy, mud, ash conveying of pulverized coal, lime gypsum slurry and consumes an amount of metal pipeline. The use of ceramic composite pipe to replace other pipelines, with high wear resistance, long life, easy installation, significant economic benefits.