The lap joint flange is practically identical to a slip-on flange except it has a radius at the intersection of the bore and flange face. This radius is necessary to have the flange accommodate a lap joint stub end. Normally, a lap joint flange and a lap joint stub end are mated together is an assembly system.
Standards, Dimensions & Weight
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 150 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 300 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 600 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 900 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 1500 LJ
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 2500 LJ
free forging, plate cutting.
1/2″ to 64″ (and much larger size according to customers’ demands).
Carbon steel and alloy steel with yellow print, black print, oil or zinc.
in wooden cases, wooden pallets or as per customers’ special requirement, Standard Export Package.
* We can also manufacture special application flanges and forgings that customers require.