ASTM Standards can be purchased as a digital library subscription or individually from ASTM and other qualified standards providers. When maintaining a large standards library, often digital subscriptions are used to simplify staying current on standards and to remain in compliance with all copyright laws. A technical library at a university may also have copies of standards to review.
ASM A199 Specification for Seamless Cold-Drawn Intermediate Alloy-Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes.
ASTM A210 is the standard covers seamless medium-carbon steel boiler and superheater tubes. Seamless medium carbon steel pipe for boiler tube and boiler flue pipe, including a minimum wall thickness of the security side, the dome and the support tube and superheater tubes.
ASTM A106 pipe (also covered in ASME specifications as S/A 106) is the standard specification for seamless carbon steel pipe for high-temperature service.
ASTM A519 specification covers for several grades of carbon and alloy steel mechanical tubing, either hot-finished or cold-finished.
Key Specifications/Special Features of ASTM seamless pipes and tubes
ASTM’s steel standards are instrumental in classifying, evaluating, and specifying the material, chemical, mechanical, and metallurgical properties of the different types of steels, which are primarily used in the production of mechanical components, industrial parts, and construction elements, as well as other accessories related to them.
- Which difference betweem ASTM A53 and ASTM A106
- ASTM Standards for steel pipes
- ASTM Standard of Structural Tubing
- ASTM standard for Mechanical tubing
- ASTM Standard for Boilers tube, Super heater tubes
- Impact test requirements for ASTM A500 Gr.C
- Internal defect control of small-diameter high-pressure boiler pipe
- The Story Behind Nominal Pipe Size
- Welded Steel Pipe VS Seamless Steel Pipe
- ASTM A106 Standard Specification
- Pressure and Temperature Ratings of ASTM A106 Grade B Carbon Steel Pipes
- What is ASTM Steel pipe?