These stainless steel pipe have the good heat-resisting performance, is suitable in the steam environment or 55 0℃ and the above temperature. Mainly grade include: N04400, N06600, N06601, N06617, N06625, N06690, N08800, N08810, N08811, N08825, N08020, N08367, N08028, N06985, N06022, N10276
The auction is for 6 metre length of prime quality grade 409 stainless steel tubing with a 1.2mm wall thickness x 38.1mm (1 1/2″) diameter.
This grade of stainless steel is suitable for the manufacture of vehicle or other motor exhausts. We can cut it into shorter lengths if you want.
Style: ARound / Oval / Square / Rectangular / Hexagon
O.D range: Min. 6mm – Max. 2000mm
W.T range: Min. 0.5mm – Max. 50mm
Marking: SunnySteel, material grade, standard, specification, heat no.
Surface Treatment: Bright annealed, polished outside and inside surface.
Package: Each pipe in a PVC bag and caps on both ends then bundled in wood case, (option: Bundle with knitted plastic bag/stee crate. )
Mill test certificate: according to EN 10204 3.2
Inspection: Third party inspection, or by clints
Main Testing Terms and Procedure:
1. Heat Treatment and Solution Annealing / Bright Annealing
2. Cutting to required length and deburring;
3. Chemical Composition Analysis Test With 100% PMI and One tube from each heat by Direct Reading Spectrometer
4. Visual Test and Endoscope Test for Surface Quality Test
5. 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% Eddy Current Test
6. Ultrasonic Test subject to the MPS (Material Purchase Specification)
7. Mechanical Tests includes Tension Test, Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Hardness Test
8. Impact Test subject to Standard request
9. Grain Size Test and Intergranular Corrosion Test
10. Ultrasoic measuring of Wall Thickness