API 5L Line Pipe Physical Properties
Line pipe grade designations come from API Spec 5L Specification for Line Pipe. Standard Line Pipe has grade designation A and B. Stronger grades have the designation X followed by the specified minimum yield strength of the pipe steel, measured in kilopounds per square inch (abbreviated ksi), e.g. X60 for pipe having a minimum yield strength of 60 ksi. See the table below for the standard available grades.
We are passionate about pipe bending:
Pipe bend, Bend pipe, Pipe bending, ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches.
The bend is used to change the direction of run of pipe.it advantage is can matach long distance transition requirements,so it is commonly that bends dimension according to customer design. usually,the bends consist of 3D, 5D, 7D and 12D series.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
End bevel: according to the bevel of welding pipe fittings construction all the size can product according to the clients’ requiry.
Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
Outer diamete(D): D≤1800mm
Wall thickness(T): T≤120mm
Straight Length (L): The length between two ends general from 300mm-1500mm
- Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
- Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
- Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
- Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
- High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70