A pipe cross is a kind of pipe fitting. It is used in the place where four pipes meet together. The pipe cross may have one inlet and three outlets, or there inlets and one outlet.
The diameter of the outlet and inlet can be the same and can also be different. That is to say, straight cross and reducing cross are both availabe.
Key Specifications/Special Features of Tee, Pipe Tee
Pipe cross are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include: Chemical processing, Petroleum, Pulp/paper, Refining, Textile, Waste treatment, Marine, Utilities/power generation, Industrial equipment, Automotive, Gas compression and distribution industries
- Widely used in various of pipe cross
- carbon steel pipe fittings production process
- ASTM A234/ASME SA234M Standard Specification
- Pipe Fitting End Beveling
- Saddle previously
Buying Tips of pipe cross:
- Type of pipe cross—whether welded or seamless
- Size and dimension
- Wall thickness
- Material of construction
- Durability and Economical
- High pressure and temperature resistance
- Corrosion resistance etc.