Aluminum L-Foot Finned Tubes consist of thin aluminum fin strip tightly wound helically around the tube circumference.
L finned tubes, LL (Doulbe L) finned tubes, KL finned tubes (knurled fin tubes) (with aluminum fins)The aluminum fin strip or the copper fin strip is folded into an L shape and spirally wound tightly under the action of tension on the outer surface of the base tube. Tension in the fin strip is wrapped around the tube serves to make the fin foot forcefully on the tube, thus hold the fin firmly in place.
Aluminum Fin KL Type Knurled Fin Tubes
“KL” finned tube relies on maximum surface contact between fin and tube which is ensured by tension forming fin strip helically around the pre knurled tube offering an improved bond and heat transfer.
Wrapped L Foot Tension Tube
Helically Tension KL Fin Tube
L Finned Tube is combined with two different materials
Core Tube: Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper
Fins: Aluminum, copper, steel
1. Adopting winding process, high production efficiency
2. Uniform fin pitch, good heat transfer performance
3. Core tube is protected from air corrosion by base of fin
Maximum Working Temperature: 230°C
1. Air cooler in petrochemical, power plant, paper-making, tobacco and building heating.
2. Air heater in food processing equipment
3. Air heater in plant protein and starch spay drying system