We are manufacturer of Rare Earth Wear Resistant alloy Elbow and supply high quality Rare Earth Wear Resistant alloy Elbow in both large and small quantities worldwide and offer you the best prices in the market.
Features of Rare Earth Wear Resistant alloy Elbow:
The late eighty`s, American technology of rare eath wear resistant steel was introduced into our country. The relevant experts researched and made many experiments. The rare-earth wear-resistant steel had occupied the main position.Rare-earth wear-resistant steel is based on 40 steel. Cr, Ni, Si, Mo, Mn, Re elements are mixed in 40 steel forming low alloy steel which carbon content is 0.35~ 0.45%.
- Grade: ZG40CrNiMoMnSiRe
- Hardness: HRC ≥ 40
- Impact toughness: ≥ 14J/cm2
- Tensile strength: ≥ 700MPa
Rare high-strength low-alloy heat-resistant, wear-resistant steel parts for the power plant boiler systems in coal, powder, ash slagging pipeline.
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.
An elbow is a pipe fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tubing to allow a change of direction, usually a 180° or 90° angle, though 45° elbows are also made. The ends may be machined for butt welding (SW) or socketed welding(SW) etc.
Most elbows are available in short radius or long radius variants. When the two ends differ in size, the fitting is called a reducing elbow or reducer elbow.
Elbows are categorized based on various design features as below:
- Long Radius (LR) Elbow is also called LR elbow – means the radius is 1.5 times the pipe diameter
- Short Radius (SR) Elbow is also called SR elbow, – means the radius is 1.0 times the pipe diameter
- Short radiu 45°Elbow: Short radius 45° elbow changes the direction by 45 degrees.
- Short radius 90°Elbow: Short Radius 90° elbow is same as LR90 except for the measurement between end of elbow to center line is 1 x NPS.
- Short radius 180° Elbow: Short Radius 180° return bend allows complete reversal of flow
- Seamless elbow: 1/2″-24″ DN15-DN600
- Welding elbow: 6″-72″ DN150-DN1800
- Wall thickness: Sch5-Sch160 XXS
- External arc length of elbow
Recommended type of pipe elbows:
- Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
- Alloy steel: –WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
- Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
- High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
- Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
- Ceramic Lined Elbows
- Ceramic Tile lined elbows
- Backpack wear-resistant ceramic lined elbow
- Rare Earth Wear Resistant alloy Elbow
It is the ideal wearable and corrosion resistant engineering pipeline, with wear resistance 15 times higher than common steel pipe, smooth inner surface, and favorable liquor resistance.
- All welded pipe fittings have bevelled end to allow for ease of welding.
- This bevel allows for full penetration weld in most cases.
- There are two types of bevels;
Plain Bevel and Compound Bevel: according to the bevel of welding pipe fittings construction .
- ASME B16.28, Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns
Industrial Processes: Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and moreANSI/ASME B16.25, Buttwelding Ends
ANSI/ASME B16.25 Standard covers the preparation of butt welding ends of piping components to be joined into a piping system by welding.Application of pipe elbows:
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc.
ELL & ELLS
- A wing of a building at right angles to the main structure.
- A right-angled bend in a pipe or conduit; an elbow.