Butt weld reducing tee has a branch that is smaller than main run. This allows for branching off to a smaller pipe of equipment from the main run.
Reducing tee is a kind of pipe fitting in which the branch port size is little than the parts of the run pipe. Reducing tee make them open of various size and two openings of the same size. This sort of pipe fitting can likewise consider size lessening from one of the run ports to the next. For various applications in different businesses, the reducing tee are accessible in numerous different blends of sizes and designs. Aside from the standard sizes, other surprising mixes of size can likewise be accomplished utilising segment parts of tees, diminishing tee and reducers.
Reducing Tee are accessible in female string attachments, solvent weld attachments, side outlets and contradicted dissolvable weld attachments. These sorts of pipe fittings are vital as they fill two needs, i.e., they are utilised to join or split a liquid stream. These are broadly utilised for positive and vacuum applications. Besides, reducing tees can likewise be utilised to minimise conveyance lines to encourage ice creators. Because of their smooth stream ways, there is no turbulence in this way they can be utilised for water and waste supply. They are for the most part utilised as a part of the fields of semiconductor, and concoction handling.
Stainless tee TP321 11/2″*3/8″ SCH 40S AMSE B16.9
A Reducing Tee is a T-shaped pipe fitting with two outlets that cut at 90 degrees to the main line. These tees are available with a combination of diverse outlet sizes. In this, the branch port size is smaller than the other ports of the run. Before buying a Reducing Tee, there is a list of features and specifications one must look into to get the appropriate product. For instance,
- It should be made under strict security standards
- It should provide good impact strength
- It should be easy to install
- It should be light in weight
Reducing Tee Dimensions
|NOMINAL PIPE SIZE||OUTSIDE DIAMETER||CENTER TO END|
|1/2 x 3/8||21.3||17.1||25||25|
|1/2 x 1/4||21.3||13.7||25||25|
|3/4 x 1/2||26.7||21.3||29||29|
|3/4 x 3/8||26.7||17.1||29||29|
|1 x 3/4||33.4||26.7||38||38|
|1 x 1/2||33.4||21.3||38||38|
|1 1/4 x 1||42.2||33.4||48||48|
|1 1/4 x 3/4||42.2||26.7||48||48|
|1 1/4 x 1/2||42.2||21.3||48||48|
|1 1/2 x 1 1/2||48.3||42.2||57||57|
|1 1/2 x 1||48.3||33.4||57||57|
|1 1/2 x 3/4||48.3||26.7||57||57|
|1 1/2 x 1/2||48.3||21.3||57||57|
|2 x 1 1/2||60.3||48.2||64||60|
|2 x 1 1/4||60.3||42.2||64||57|
|2 x 1||60.3||33.4||64||51|
|2 x 3/4||60.3||26.7||64||44|
|2 1/2 x 2||73||60.3||76||70|
|2 1/2 x 1 1/2||73||48.3||76||67|
|2 1/2 x 1 1/4||73||42.2||76||64|
|2 1/2 x 1||73||33.4||76||57|
|3 x 2 1/2||88.9||73||86||83|
|3 x 2||88.9||60.3||86||76|
|3 x 1 1/2||88.9||48.3||86||73|
|3 x 1 1/4||88.9||42.2||86||70|
|3 1/2 x 3||101.6||88.9||95||92|
|3 1/2 x 21/2||101.6||73||95||89|
|3 1/2 x 2||101.6||60.3||95||83|
|3 1/2 x 1 1/2||101.6||48.3||95||79|
|4 x 3 1/2||114.3||101.6||105||102|
|4 x 3||114.3||88.9||105||98|
|4 x 2 1/2||114.3||73||105||95|
|4 x 2||114.3||60.3||105||89|
|4 x 1 1/2||114.3||48.3||105||86|
|5 x 4||141.3||114.3||124||117|
|5 x 3 1/2||141.3||101.6||124||114|
|5 x 3||141.3||88.9||124||111|
|5 x 2 1/2||141.3||73||124||108|
|5 x 2||141.3||60.3||124||105|
|6 x 5||168.3||141.3||143||137|
|6 x 4||168.3||114.3||143||130|
|6 x 3 1/2||168.3||101.6||143||127|
|6 x 3||168.3||88.9||143||124|
|6 x 2 1/2||168.3||73||143||121|
|8 x 6||219.1||168.3||178||168|
|8 x 5||219.1||141.3||178||162|
|8 x 4||219.1||114.3||178||156|
|8 x 3 1/2||219.1||101.6||178||152|
|10 x 8||273.1||219.1||216||203|
|10 x 6||273.1||168.1||216||194|
|10 x 5||273.1||141.3||216||191|
|10 x 4||273.1||114.3||216||184|
|12 x 10||323.9||273.1||254||241|
|12 x 8||323.9||219.1||254||229|
|12 x 6||323.9||168.3||254||219|
|12 x 5||323.9||141.3||254||216|
|14 x 12||355.6||323.9||279||270|
|14 x 10||355.6||273.1||279||257|
|14 x 8||355.6||219.1||279||248|
|14 x 6||355.6||168.3||279||238|
|16 x 14||406.4||355.6||305||305|
|16 x 12||406.4||323.9||305||295|
|16 x 10||406.4||273.1||305||283|
|16 x 8||406.4||219.1||305||273|
|16 x 6||406.4||168.3||305||264|
|18 x 16||457||406.4||343||330|
|18 x 14||457||355.6||343||330|
|18 x 12||457||323.9||343||321|
|18 x 10||457||273.1||343||308|
|18 x 8||457||219.1||343||298|
|20 x 18||508||457||381||368|
|20 x 16||508||406.4||381||356|
|20 x 14||508||355.6||381||356|
|20 x 12||508||323.9||381||346|
|20 x 10||508||273.1||381||333|
|20 x 8||508||219.1||381||324|
|22 x 20||559||508||419||406|
|22 x 18||559||457||419||394|
|22 x 16||559||406.4||419||381|
|22 x 14||559||355.6||419||381|
|22 x 12||559||323.9||419||371|
|24 x 10||559||273.1||419||359|
|24 x 22||610||559||432||432|
|24 x 20||610||508||432||432|
|24 x 18||610||457||432||419|
|24 x 16||610||406.4||432||406|
|24 x 14||610||355.6||432||406|
|24 x 12||610||323.9||432||397|
|24 x 10||610||273.1||432||384|
All Dimensions are in mm
Common types of pipe tee
A pipe tee is a type of fitting that has a T shape and is used to join two or more plumbing pipes.
- Equre tee (or straight tee), means the branch diameter of this tee is same with the main pipe (Run pipe) diameter of this tee.
- Reducing tee is a type of pipe fitting in which the branch port size is smaller than the ports of the run.
- Barred tee is used in pipelines that are pigged.
- Lateral tee has a 45 degree branch from a pipeline.
- Pipe cross is a fitting that used in the place where four pipes meet with the same diameter include:
- Forged Tee Fittings are pipe fittings that be formed mainly by forging.
Size range: 1/2 to 72 inches
Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
- Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
- Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
- Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
- Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
- High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Welding Bevel acc. to standards:
- ASME B16.9, Factory-Made Wrought Steel Buttwelding Fittings
- ASME B16.28, Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns
- ANSI/ASME B16.25, Buttwelding Ends
- MSS SP-97, Socket Welding, Threaded, and Buttwelding Ends
- Tolerance For butt Welding Fittings
Industrial Processes : Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more
Features of Pipe Tee:
- There are three female openings in a T shaped pipe tee.
- There are straight pipe tees which have the same size openings.
- Reducing pipe tees have one opening of different size and two openings of the same size.
- There are sanitary pipe tees which are used in waste lines. These kind of pipe tees have a curved branch which is designed for a clean out plug. They are used to prevent obstruction of waste.
- A cross pipe tee has four equal sized female openings.
- A wing pipe tee has lugs to fasten the fitting to a wall or stud.
- A compression pipe tee uses compression fittings on two or more ends.
- A test pipe tee has a threaded opening. This opening is used in conjunction with a threaded plug for a clean-out opening on a drain pipe.
Related products of pipe tee:
- Saddle previously is the ventilation ducts ‘crotch tee’, its shaped like pants, there Equal and unequal diameter, the formal name is “tube tapered pants tee.”
- Saddle previously DIN2618 is to replace the existing tee fitting, the use of flexibility, praised by domestic and foreign markets.
- Stainless steel Tee is T-shaped pipe fittings with two outlets, one at 90° to the connection to the main line by stainless.
- Tees straight and reducing– The primary purpose of a Tee is to make a 90° branch from the main run of pipe.
- Wear-resistant Alloy Composite Pipe Tee
- Ceramic lined composite Y-type Tee
- Ceramic lined composite pipe tee
- Aluminum corundum lined lateral wye
- Bi-metal clad lateral wye
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
We are manufacturer of Reducing tee and supply high quality Reducing tee in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.