Pipe cross are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include: Chemical processing, Petroleum, Pulp/paper, Refining, Textile, Waste treatment, Marine, Utilities/power generation, Industrial equipment, Automotive, Gas compression and distribution industries
Pipe cross, LT, Lateral cross , RT, Reducing cross, cross fittings accord to ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches.
Features of Pipe cross:
- There are three female openings in a T shaped pipe cross.
- There are straight pipe crosss which have the same size openings.
- Reducing pipe crosss have one opening of different size and two openings of the same size.
- There are sanitary pipe crosss which are used in waste lines. These kind of pipe crosss have a curved branch which is designed for a clean out plug. They are used to prevent obstruction of waste.
- A cross pipe cross has four equal sized female openings.
- A wing pipe cross has lugs to fasten the fitting to a wall or stud.
- A compression pipe cross uses compression fittings on two or more ends.
- A test pipe cross has a threaded opening. This opening is used in conjunction with a threaded plug for a clean-out opening on a drain pipe.
- Carbon scrossl: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
- Alloy scrossl: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
- Stainless scrossl: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
- ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
- Low temperature scrossl: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
- High performance scrossl: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Applications of pipe cross:
Pipe crosss are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Waste treatment, Marine
- Utilities/power generation
- Industrial equipment
- Gas compression and distribution industries
- Pipe crosss are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Materials: Carbon scrossl , alloy steel, stainless steel
Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more
Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.