We are manufacturer of Blind Flanges and supply high quality Blind Flanges in both large and small quantities worldwide and offer you the best prices in the market.
The blind flange is used to close ends of piping systems. It is a kind of round plate with no center hold but with all the proper bolt holes. This blind flange is available in various sizes and materials and is used to provide positive closer on the ends of pipes, valves or equipment nozzles. This flange helps in easy access to a line once it has been sealed. The blind flange is sometimes custom made or machined to accept a nominal sized pipe to which reduction is being made. This reduction can be a threaded reduction or welded reduction.
Blind flange draws :
Size: 1/2” to 60”, DN 12mm to DN 1500mm
Pressure class: Class 150 to Class 2,500, PN 2.5 to PN 250
Facing: RF / RTJ
Cabon steel: A105, A350 LF2
Stainless steel: A182 F304/F304L/F316/F316L/F321
Alloy steel: F11, F12
Packing: plywood case and plywood pallet
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 150 BL
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 300 BL
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 600 BL
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 900 BL
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 1500 BL
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 Class 2500 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series A/MSS SP-44 Class 150 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series A/MSS SP-44 Class 300 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series A/MSS SP-44 Class 600 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series A/MSS SP-44 Class 900 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series B/API 605 Class 75 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series B/API 605 Class 150 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series B/API 605 Class 300 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series B/API 605 Class 600 BL
- ASME B16.47 Series B/API 605 Class 900 BL
- DIN 2527 PN10
- DIN 2527 PN16
What is the use of a blind flange?
Blind flange is put at the end of pipe or at the junction that would possibly be a future expansion into that direction.
Blind pipe flanges are often used for high pressure applications.
Piping is easier to drill or weld at the construction stage. Once it was in use, drilling or welding will need prolong cleaning especially when the fluid transferred is combustible. For the mean of future extension, either the blind or valve would be used to seal the end.