ASTM Standards can be purchased as a digital library subscription or individually from ASTM and other qualified standards providers. When maintaining a large standards library, often digital subscriptions are used to simplify staying current on standards and to remain in compliance with all copyright laws.
A technical library at a university may also have copies of standards to review.
ASTM A179/A179M, ASME SA179/SA179M is the standard applicable to Seamless cold drawn low carbon steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes. Seamless cold drawn low carbon steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes.
ASTM A210 is the standard covers seamless medium-carbon steel boiler and superheater tubes. Seamless medium carbon steel pipe for boiler tube and boiler flue pipe, including a minimum wall thickness of the security side, the dome and the support tube and superheater tubes.
ASTM A53 is a carbon steel alloy, used for structural steel pipe. The alloy specifications are set by ASTM International, in specification ASTM A53/A53M. Himesh Steel is specialized into seamless and welded black and hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe in NPS 1/8 to NPS 26.
Tech & service
ASTM’s steel standards are instrumental in classifying, evaluating, and specifying the material, chemical, mechanical, and metallurgical properties of the different types of steels, which are primarily used in the production of mechanical components, industrial parts, and construction elements, as well as other accessories related to them.
- Which difference betweem ASTM A53 and ASTM A106
- ASTM Standard of Structural Tubing
- ASTM standard for Mechanical tubing
- ASTM Standard for Boilers tube, Super heater tubes
- Impact test requirements for ASTM A500 Gr.C
- What is ASTM Steel pipe?
- What is the meaning of ASTM standard?
- ASME Piping Standards
- Pressure and Temperature Ratings of ASTM A106 Grade B Carbon Steel Pipes
- ASTM A106 Standard Specification
- Welded Steel Pipe VS Seamless Steel Pipe
- The Story Behind Nominal Pipe Size
- Internal defect control of small-diameter high-pressure boiler pipe