Bi Metal Clad flanged pipe is cast with mold vanishing vacuum suction casting cladding process. Outer of straight pipe is common steel pipe, cladding realized by forming high chromium lining via centrifugal forming technique.
The pipe with flange
Manufacturing Process of Bi Metal Clad flanged pipe:
Bi Metal Clad flanged pipe are cast with mold vanishing vacuum suction casting cladding process. Outer of straight pipe is common steel pipe, cladding realized by forming high chromium lining via centrifugal forming technique. Outer of bend uses hot-bending bend and lining is cast with high-chromium cast iron. Bends and other profile sections can be cladded in whole and this process has changed the traditional practice to fabricate bend and other profile sections by drawing polyline without changing flow pattern of material inside piping,greatly reducing conveyance resistance of material.
Advantages Compared with Traditional Wear Resistant
Alloy Cast Iron, Alloy Cast Steel, General Clad Steel Pipe and Cast Stone Pipe:
1. Good wear-resistance, giving full play to wear-resistance of high chromium cast iron.
2. Withstanding high pressure:
Bimetal cladding pipe and bend can be used for any pressure rating. Close bonding of outer and lining by adopting special process make cladding interlayer molten-joint to ensure reliable operation.
3. Good mechanical impact and thermal impact resistance property.
4. Convenient in connection for installation:
Bimetal cladding pipe and bend can be cut and welded as you like.
Physical Properties of Bi Metal Clad flanged pipe:
- Paper Making: For conveying pulp.
- Shipping: For clearing shipping channels and sediment transportation.
- Metal Mines: For conveying tailings, concentrates and backfill minerals.
- Coal Preparation Plants: For conveying dense media, mixture and coal slurry.
- Power Plants: For deashing, deslagging, coal dropping, powder transportation
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.